So I have a Huawei mate 20 pro (LYA-L29), and I have a recurring issue with my text messages. I use T-Mobile. It seems to work 95% of the time, but suddenly I will received all my text messages with like an hour delay. Sometimes I need to turn on and off the airplane mode to receive text messages. Not sure what I can do about it. During the day I never seem to lose the signal or 4g, I just receive some text message with a 5min to an hour delay, and it vary. Sometime it will be once a day (the no text message window) and sometimes no issue for a week. Does anyone has the same problem?
    12-08-2018 08:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this include simple SMS text messages, or are all of these messages MMS (i.e., picture messages or group texts)?
    12-08-2018 11:53 PM
    Hi,

It includes everything. I will basically receive SMS/MMS with a delay at some random time. Also it appears that I don't receive call during those moments. However, my phone doesn't show any lost of signal. Sometimes while using my phone, I will receive a message on Messenger from a friend telling me that i haven't answered any of his messages and that I was directly on voicemail. By turning on and off the airplane mode, i will receive all the delayed messages. Also if i send a text message, i will receive all the text messages that were delayed.
    Yesterday 07:15 PM
    Does it seem to be related to a certain geographic location or building? If there's an area where you sometimes go that has poor reception, maybe that's causing the temporary dropout Have you asked T-Mobile about this as well?
    Yesterday 08:38 PM