It's a new 7-inch Ematic EGQ373 tablet I got just at the beginning of this month, like 4 days ago, cost like $50.

I guess I use it pretty heavily but really I mainly just use Firefox to indulge in dorky content, Spotify for music, and the only other apps I more rarely use now are like Overdrive and Mega... I disabled aand uninstalled everything I could that I don't need or use. I use this tablet pretty much all the time I'm awake except when I'm showering or out, and the way I charge it is I use until the battery goes to 50%, then plug it in to charge until it's at least 98%, unplug, repeat. I still use my tablet when charging, doing slightly lighter tasks so it doesn't get too warm.

But when it's not charging, the battery drains like 1% every 1-2 minutes. So since I recharge at around 50%, it only lasts like an hour before I must plug it in again. I need to know, considering the frequency and heaviness of my usage, maybe is this normal? I hope it's not a bad sign, is it?

I don't plan on changing my usage habits but if there's another way to change this like a factory reset, I'd like to know if that's work. I need this tablet to last as long as possible.
    12-09-2018 01:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    12-09-2018 02:24 PM
    Go through a few charge/discharge cycles and see if it improves or not. If it doesn't, I'd say it's a bad battery.
    12-09-2018 02:27 PM
    This continues from my earlier post https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...=1#post6419360

In reply to the answerer asking for screenshots, here (I was kind of paranoid to let it go any further down than 35%... so I hope these screenshots will still suffice.)
    Attached Thumbnails Is it normal for my tablet battery to be draining this fast? If not, how can I fix it?-882.jpg  
    12-09-2018 05:49 PM
    12-09-2018 06:05 PM
    Post 4 merged with main thread. I can’t see the screenshots in Post 5 and don’t know what to do with it.
    12-09-2018 06:15 PM
    I can see the images in post 5, so I approved it.

I agree, that's pretty fast drainage. See if it also happens in Safe Mode. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.
    12-09-2018 07:32 PM