12-11-2018 11:29 PM
    Usually this is caused by an app, can't say which app since I don't know what's on your device but if the notification shows up in your navigation bar you can long press it and get more information. If it simply pops up and did appears it may be more difficult to track down the culprit, but some investigative work on your end should help you identify the app.

The best place to start is in your permissions. It's probably not a camera app but more likely one that has permission to use your camera. Look under apps in your settings and find permissions. Look thru the list for any apps that might cause you to question why does this app need access to my camera? You could turn them all off and grant permission as you use the apps until the issue returns. I had something like this happen to me once and it was a messaging app I think. I had opened the camera to send a photo via the app and it stayed open or tied to that app because the action was never completed or some other reason and even when I closed the app it still had control of the camera. I didn't have control of the permissions like we do now and it about drove me crazy until I happened to open that app and it popped right back to the camera screen instead of the screen I should have normally seen when opening the app.
    12-12-2018 03:20 AM