I have used the app to track my phone and my daughters and I'm having no problems with it!! I just know that when I track my device that I useit immediately pops up the notification that it's being located..I am just curious if it pops up the notification on her phone as well every time or not, because she has her own Google account and Gmail account for all of her main apps of obviously, so technically she should not be signed in to my Google account necessarily!! or maybe she is due to the fact that it's tracking her fine and rings her phone excetera if I click the option to do so!! So does that mean she is signed in because it's working? Will it pop up the notification that I tracked her no matter if she is or isn't?? Is it possible to track her phone and her not get the notification?
    12-12-2018 05:52 PM
    It depends on the tracking app. Next time her phone is where you can see the screen, "track" it and see if anything pops up.

(If the carrier account for her phone is in her name - in other words, she's not on your carrier account - tracking her phone is illegal in most countries, even if it's your child. To make it legal, you have to add her phone to your account.)
    12-13-2018 01:48 PM