Hello everyone,

I have a Huawey P8Lite ALE L21 with Android 5.0.1.

I bought a pair of wireless headphones that connect and pair without any problem, but I cannot listen to any music on it. I can actually control the volume or the play/pause button through the headphones, but no sound.

And when someone calls me with the headphones on, I can hear them and they can also hear me.

Ive tried the devices in another phone and they work perfectly.

I deleted already the caché of the Bluetooth in my phone.
    I have set up the device to be used for phone calls AND multimedia, nothing works.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Raquel
    12-13-2018 05:11 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you say you set up the device to be used for phone calls and multimedia, do you mean that you went to Settings>Bluetooth, tapped the gear icon next to the headphones, and made sure Media Audio is checked on?
    12-13-2018 07:37 PM
    Hello and thanks for your answer!
    That's correct, I've set to "ON" the "Phone audio" and "Media Audio" in the bluetooth options for this device.
    12-14-2018 06:17 AM
    When you headphones are connected, see what happens if you play some music and then press the Volume Up buttons on the phone (not the headphones).
    12-15-2018 01:47 AM
    When I connect them, I can see the music is playing on the phone (i.e. seconds of a song are moving) but I cannot hear anything in he headphones. When I press the volume of the phone, not the headphones, I can see the indocation of the bluetooth volume in my screen going up and down, but still cannot hear anything.
    I have done a factory reset and still cannot hear anything. The headphones work because I can hear ''pairing'' and ''connected'' through them when I connect the bluetooth of my phone. And I have tries them also on other phones and work ok.

The customer center of.huawei did.not provide any help, really.

Please help! How can I solve this?
    12-16-2018 07:58 AM
    Not sure. What's the brand and model of the headphones? I wonder if they're somehow not backwards compatible with the phone (which uses Bluetooth 4.0, while the latest version out there is 5.0). They should be backwards compatible, but you never know if someone might have messed up the code.
    12-16-2018 10:14 AM