I used 2 step verification while logging into my Google account. As I authenticated, I got a pop up on my phone as a security warning asking if I just logged in via my LG Nexus 5 phone. The problem is I have a Galaxy S 9. The timing is correct, as far as the log in, the IP address and the city is correct, and I have never had anything like this happen before. Should I be concerned? I hope these details will help.
    I am using HP laptop in the chrome browser to log in. I am holding my S9, which I hit YES, which allowed my browser to authenticate. Then immediately I received the pop up. I do not have an LG Nexus 5 or any LG products, or anyone in my home.
    12-13-2018 10:23 PM
    I used 2 step verification while logging into my Google account. As I authenticated, I got a pop up on my phone as a security warning asking if I just logged in via my LG Nexus 5 phone. The problem is I have a Galaxy S 9. The timing is correct, as far as the log in, the IP address and the city is correct, and I have never had anything like this happen before. Should I be concerned? I hope these details will help.

I am using HP laptop in the chrome browser to log in. I am holding my S9, which I hit YES, which allowed my browser to authenticate. Then immediately I received the pop up. I do not have an LG Nexus 5 or any LG products, or anyone in my home.

I attached a pic. Attachment 295437
    12-14-2018 02:18 AM
    I got the same thing yesterday (I'm writing this the day after you did). I'm in the US, and a German IP supposedly logged into my account. I think Google was having hiccups yesterday.
    12-15-2018 01:46 PM