I blocked a number and now I need it. There's an option to unblock but any time I press it nothing changes, it still says it's blocked and still can't receive anything from that number
    12-14-2018 09:30 AM
    On my phone you have to block or unblock #'s both through contacts(phone) and messaging. For example I can block texts from someone but they could still call my phone. Not sure if this will help? Good luck😁
    12-14-2018 10:26 AM
    Which phone?
    Which version of android?
    Which carrier?

Starting at your home screen, give is a step by step (tap by tap) process of what you are doing and where things are going wrong.
    12-14-2018 05:25 PM
    I think Heather was going the right direction, and Maniac brought up the point that more information would help.

Where are you blocking this number, from your contacts, from a messaging app, where?

Is it a number you have in your contacts? What kind of contact is it, Google, phone/SIM or something else?

Did you do this on your phone or online with your carrier?

If it's a contact stored with your Google account opening your contacts, sometimes under the heading "People", scrolling to the contact and expanding it then scrolling down to disable or enable as the case may be should restore call features. Messaging apps are going to have their own protocol but some may not allow you to simply turn contacts on and off. There can sometimes be a wait, for instance you may have to wait 48 to 72 hours before you can reverse an enable or disable. How long ago did you disable the number?

More info will help.
    12-15-2018 04:52 AM