using app during incoming call

andycaller

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Hi. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy J3.
Sometimes during an incoming call, I need to check my phone calendar app to confirm an appointment date.
I remove the phone from my ear and select "loudspeaker", to try to look at my calendar whilst still answering the call.
But all I get is the big green/white call screen, and can't get out of it to bring up the S Planner calendar.
Any Ideas, please?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried the Home button? From there you can go where you want. Then when you hit the Phone icon, it should ask if you want to return to the current call.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Show us a screenshot of what that screen looks like: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Does the screen go blank when you put it up to your ear during a call? If not, that means the phone either doesn't have a proximity sensor, or you turned it off. In those cases, the phone usually requires you to do something like tap twice or swipe on the screen to be able to do anything while on a call. This is meant to prevent you from accidentally pressing an onscreen button with your face.