The phone charges the battery but when I hold the power button it doesn't turn on and it doesn't vibrate or anyting and the outside screen isn't cracked
    12-15-2018 10:16 PM
    Very possible, and could be hardware or software related. What it is in any given case is going to be hard to diagnose (and maybe impossible through this forum). I'd suggest filing a warranty claim if you have one, or taking it to a repair shop.
    12-15-2018 10:44 PM
    Mooncatt is correct that it's possible and they're also correct that diagnosing it without hands on is going to be difficult but here's a couple of things you can try just get a better idea of what might be going on. When you plug it into a charger does the LED light up indicating that it's charging? If there LED comes on and the phone is powered down, most devices, display a charging percentage even if the phone is off. If you're getting this display your screen isn't broken.

Has the phone died due to low battery? Great care should be taken to avoid letting this happen. It's rough on devices to shutdown this way because processes don't get to finish and data can be corrupted. This sudden loss of power can cause your device to act up, and since you mentioned it doesn't vibrate when you're attempting to power it on I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not powering on because a broken screen wouldn't stop the vibrator. This makes me feel like it's either not changing and maybe because of that it died without being powered off. So you'll want to ensure it's charging, LED and/or display when plugged in. If it's charging but not turning on charge it for at least an hour or until it's fully charged before attempting to turn it on. See what happens then, and report back.
    12-16-2018 02:42 AM