Hello i am facing really serous problem with my China Android mobile. Whenever i unlocked it its popped add on my screen and then i have to wait to close it
    I've tried factor reset and hard reset but all in vain. That virus come again and again when i connect to internet here's the picture of that viruses i tried to uninstall it but i was unable to find it on apps these too apps was not there

12-16-2018 02:20 AM
    Does this persist in Safe Mode?
    12-16-2018 03:44 AM
    Well if you're factory resetting it and then resorting all the apps you had before the reset you're reinstalling the problem, more than likely. If they were showing up in your notification bar it might be easier to identify but this might work. On the icons on your screen press and hold one of them, if you do this to an app on your homepage a little bubble appears with an "i" in a circle in a bubble that said "app info". Hopefully these will do something similar and allow you to see which app is causing this issue. If they are showing up in your notification bar you can do the same thing to reveal which app it belongs to and then you can uninstall that app.

Since you've done the factory reset it would be difficult to use some of the other methods but there's one other that might help you identify the source. Open your play store go to your apps list and look for apps that have low ratings, I would start with games, one because the ad is for a game, secondly games are notorious for this type of behavior. You're probably looking for anything under 3.5 stars because if you're tired of the ads other people are too, and they're giving it poor reviews, probably 1 and 2 stars. In the reviews look for anything mentioning ads. This is a longer harder way but if you're determined you'll find it.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-16-2018 05:29 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If it's a "China Android mobile," there's a good chance it doesn't have the Play Store (which means you're probably at much higher risk for installing apps with malware from some other shady app store). What's the exact phone make and model, and what country do you live in?
    12-16-2018 09:43 PM