My Screen went from blue to black.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello guys!

I might be late for asking a question about the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Neo), since its release was 6 years ago. As the title says, my screen went from blue to black. I turned it on from standby and I saw a blue bubble around the middle of the screen. It began to spread through the screen and I just thought I didn't had enough power to lit the LCD panel up so I decided to charge it up but the screen went very fast from blue to black. I went into panic mode, so I went to the developers option to check the screen updates and yes, everything was showing colors except the middle and the spreading area. I also went to phone dialer and entered this in: ''*#0*&'' or something like that and I clicked on Red, Blue and Green and everywhere showed colors EXCEPT for the black ''infected area'' which was already 80% of the whole screen instead of 40% when it started. I went as fast as possible to the computer to take my important data off it and I succesfully did it. I also used ''Vysor'' and ADB to mirror my screen and everything was working fine on the computer. So I came to a conclusion, it is hardware based and not software. Someone got any suggestions? I am opening the phone now to see if there are any ribbon cables unplugged or broken. I DO NOT HAVE DROPPED THE PHONE! (The screen went completely black this morning, there was like 5% screen yesterday night still)

Best Regards,
Soiree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze