please i cannot play half the games on my tab as it comes app not optimised for your device please 7 need help immediately
    12-19-2018 11:40 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It looks like the highest official update that tablet got was 4.4.2. If you want to upgrade to Lollipop, you'd have to root the device and look for a custom Lollipop ROM designed for that specific model. The forums at XDA-Developers.com is a good resource for that kind of thing.
    12-19-2018 11:46 AM
    That's a pretty old device, you're looking at the 3rd-party ROM "market", and all the work/challenge/risk involved in going that route. Also - rather than going to just 5.0 (which is a considerable jump from where it is), you might consider going beyond that so you don't have to find a 6.0 solution when that becomes the minimum.

In all honesty - Walmart sells a Samsung tablet running 6.0, that likely has more storage and will probably perform just as well as the one you have, for $150. IMO, trying to upgrade one to an OS that was never deployed to it isn't worth the effort to save $150.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-19-2018 11:53 AM