I've seen other posts about it and it seems as though no one could come up with anything, so I'm here to ask again. The reason I'm asking is for obvious reasons- I received a screenshot and saw the two hearts and immediately thought it was a dating site. I asked and was told it was a fitness app. I don't believe that and I can't get any peace of mind. I am desperate to know what the notification means, so that I can move on if I have to. Please, please help.
    12-19-2018 09:15 PM
    If you pull down the notification panel is there any kind of notification there?

Look on the phone for an app called plenty of fish
    12-19-2018 09:21 PM
    I've seen other posts about it and it seems as though no one could come up with anything, so I'm here to ask again. The reason I'm asking is for obvious reasons- I received a screenshot and saw the two hearts and immediately thought it was a dating site. I asked and was told it was a fitness app. I don't believe that and I can't get any peace of mind. I am desperate to know what the notification means, so that I can move on if I have to. Please, please help.What are the two overlapping white hearts notification for android?-img_3743-2.jpg
    12-19-2018 09:40 PM
    Oh hi, OP here. I don't have access to the phone itself. I'm surprised so many people on here has seen this notification on their significant others phone but not a single person has been able to figure out what it means. It can't be that uncommon
    12-19-2018 09:53 PM
    Duplicate threads merged.
    12-19-2018 10:03 PM
    @loserrlmao There are thousands of apps on the Play Store that could possibly be related to that icon, you may not find someone here with experience with the particular app you're seeing. One thing that often happens though is that we ask for more information but the person either never comes back and registers like you did (welcome) or the person doesn't have access to the device to follow our suggestion of pulling down the notification shade to look at the app associated with the icon.
    12-20-2018 04:43 AM