When my battery percentage is under 40% and when I have mobile data turned on at the same time, my Huawei P9 Lite starts freaking out. It just start clicking in random places all of a sudden not letting me do anything
    12-20-2018 07:32 AM
    Just my personal opinion...it sounds to me like your phone has a bad Screen Digitizer.

About six years ago I had a HTC Evo that started registering phantom touches, and I thought the phone was being hacked. It turned out, however, that the Screen Digitizer was going bad.

Most likely the Screen Digitizer on your phone is going bad and, since the screen of a smartphone used the most power, the problems with the Screen Digitizer are more pronuced when your phone is low on power.

In my humble opinion, it sounds to me like you have to options. First, to replace your current phone with either a new model or a new device of the same model, or get your current phone repaired with a replacement Screen Digitizer and possibly a replacement battery.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-20-2018 07:58 AM