while im playing my phone shuts down i thought it was just restarting or something so i charge my phone even my battery percentage is around 53% but theres no response..
    12-21-2018 07:13 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Try pressing and holding Power for about 20 seconds.
    12-21-2018 07:25 AM
    while im playing my phone shuts down i thought it was just restarting or something so i charge my phone even my battery percentage is around 53% but theres no response..
    Am I missing something? You say that your phone won't turn on, if that's the case how do you know that the battery percentage is around 53%? If it is completely dead, leave it on charge over night then do as B. Diddy says or alternatively try holding down the power button and the volume down button at the same time for about 30 seconds.
    12-21-2018 12:46 PM
    Am I missing something? You say that your phone won't turn on, if that's the case how do you know that the battery percentage is around 53%? If it is completely dead, leave it on charge over night then do as B. Diddy says or alternatively try holding down the power button and the volume down button at the same time for about 30 seconds.
    I'm guessing the OP is referring to the battery icon that appears when you plug the phone into a wall outlet with the phone powered off.
    Kodak2 likes this.
    12-21-2018 04:13 PM
    I'm guessing the OP is referring to the battery icon that appears when you plug the phone into a wall outlet with the phone powered off.
    Ah, that's what I was missing.:-). It's a long time since I've plugged the phone in to charge without it being powered up.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-21-2018 04:56 PM