Hello, my phone has been acting up for the past month. I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. Every time I go to charge it, the battery keeps draining and does not charge fast enough. When I use my phone, the battery drains much faster than before. I have double and triple checked my charger base and USB cable but that is not the issue. I've tried multiple wall ports and even checked my charging port for damage. I replaced the battery thinking it was the issue but it also did not work. I cleared the cache on the phone using the command window when powering on and also tried to delete third party apps that could affect my battery usage. I have been unable to determine what the issue is with my phone.
    As a last resort, I restored my phone to factory settings and started over again. The hard reset did not work for me. I want to know if there is anything else I could do before taking my phone in to my service provider. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
    12-22-2018 07:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Cenrtal! It's not entirely clear from your post -- did you also try a different charging cable and wall plug?

Also, does the battery drain persist in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-35510
    12-22-2018 07:51 PM