Hi I have had my galaxy s6 edge since they got released new as the 'S' flagship in 2015. Had an S7 edge as well but prefer my s6. I have put it threw its paces and what a tough phone. Standing on it as it fell out of my pocket between the floor and my full weight cracking front and back almost 2 years ago but its been a real performer and had probably over 200 custom Roms and kernels installed. Not without bootloops and soft bricking using Odin to rescue it many times. For the past 6 months I've had a pink line in the middle of the screen top to bottom permanently. I dropped it for the last time yesterday and 95% of the screen is jet black. Only the status bar is visible.!!! My question is would it be possible to get another s6 edge and use the screen parts and front and maybe rear glass.??? Maybe from a blocked or hard bricked s6 edge??? Is it possible to use used parts?? I hope so as I should be able to buy a useless s6 edge in good physical condition. Thanks for reading I'll look forward to your reply. Grant
    12-22-2018 11:00 PM