Ok, so I have a brand new Nokia 7 Plus, and I went into the Play Store. It said "There are no apps to install since your administrator hasn't made any available to you yet". I searched up words like "Twitter" and "Tetris", but it kept saying no results found. Therefore I went onto Chrome and searched there. Then it redirected me to the Play Store and said "Item not found". Play Games also keeps crashing when I load it, even though the others work. I have cleared cache and data several times to no avail. Help?

PS I'm on O2-UK if that helps.
    12-23-2018 03:55 AM
    Ok, so I have a brand new Nokia 7 Plus, and I went into the Play Store. It said "There are no apps to install since your administrator hasn't made any available to you yet". I searched up words like "Twitter" and "Tetris", but it kept saying no results found. Therefore I went onto Chrome and searched there. Then it redirected me to the Play Store and said "Item not found". Play Games also keeps crashing when I load it, even though the others work. I have cleared cache and data several times to no avail. Help?

PS I'm on O2-UK if that helps.
    Is this a work phone? There seems to be an admin security working.
    12-23-2018 04:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you set up the phone with your main Google account? Is someone else acting as the main administrator for your phone (like a parent or guardian)?
    12-23-2018 09:13 AM
    Duplicate threads merged (as well as duplicate answers!).
    12-23-2018 09:36 AM
    No, it's not a work phone, I use it often. My dad pays £15 top up every month. I use a school account since I'm only 14.
    12-23-2018 11:31 AM
    Are you using your own Google account? If not, create one for yourself, then delete the one that's now on the phone.
    12-23-2018 11:48 AM
    No, it's not a work phone, I use it often. My dad pays £15 top up every month. I use a school account since I'm only 14.
    The school account is an admin account. Basically you can't download apps using that.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-23-2018 11:58 AM