A

Android Central Question

What does GSVO mean on my metro pcs call log

On my call log it says GSM but it also has a few that say GSVO
what does that mean

Kimromano

Jul 31, 2019
Visit site
The answer to my question does not fit the call log call the log says it's an outgoing call but the phone number is the owner's phone number and sometimes it says gsvo and is an incoming call why doesn't it show the phone number that's calling in

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Because sometimes robodialers aren't set up correctly and show the number they're calling as their callerID.

GSM means Global System for Mobile.

GSVO may be a robodialer that's set to a callerID of "GSVO".

Samantha Sunflower

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
I feel like her ("kimromano")'s question really did not get answered still and I personally have the same issue and same question as she....???

What is really going on here why is it not showing the incoming calls or the numbers of the incoming calls?? & Why the switch from gsm to gsvo?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I feel like her ("kimromano")'s question really did not get answered still and I personally have the same issue and same question as she....???

What is really going on here why is it not showing the incoming calls or the numbers of the incoming calls?? & Why the switch from gsm to gsvo?
Hi welcome to AC !

What phone you have ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Since none of us could find any hard evidence about GSVO, it was suggested multiple times to members that they contact their carrier and inquire about it. No one ever followed up about it. The same suggestion applies to you as well -- give your carrier a call and see if they can shed any light on it.