Can i block that server who check my daily internet usage means FUP (Fair Usage Policy) whether i can enjoy full speed internet without limitation ( which can be said Internet Throttling). Sometime ago, i was enjoying full speed 4G internet after FUP without reducing speed but not now. So I have noticed that when i was enjoying full speed internet without limitation then i didn't used to get any warning message from my network provider. But, now when i got warning message from my network provider and after few times my internet speed go slow. So there is any way to block that server who check my internet usage and when i reach their limitation they reduce my speed. I have used also VPN , but couldn't work. I hope you understood my question.

thank you
    12-25-2018 11:15 PM
    You can't. They're not checking your phone. They're checking the server itself on how much it data it sends to you.
    hallux and ManiacJoe like this.
    12-26-2018 12:28 AM
    Besides, we're not going to help you get around what you agreed to with your ISP when you signed up for their service. That would be fraud and/or theft. Thread closed.
    12-26-2018 07:06 AM