I ordered a white Pixel 3 XL on black Friday. Supposedly their system couldn't give a delivery date so they said expect an email with details. I did receive that email a couple days later with a delivery date of Dec 4th. I show up on the 4th only to see a black Pixel 3 with my name on it.
    Not acceptable!
    They figure out their mistake and tell me that they will just reorder me the white model. In doing so, the sales associate cancels my $400 off black Friday deal and reorders my white Pixel 3 XL not realizing that he can not now apply a $400 discount to the white phone because it's no longer black Friday. So I spend about an hour in store dealing with that blunder. By the time I leave I have a white Pixel 3 XL ordered with a "promise" that when the phone comes in they'll make things right. So I get another email about delivery of the white phone which had a delivery date of Dec. 14th and as you can see that date has come and gone! I also received one of those generic emails stating there's a delay in my order, well get back to you within 2 weeks and if the phone hasn't arrived they'll cancel my order. That's a bunch of B. S.! I'm really not happy with Best buy as a whole. Their associates, policies, and lack of customer service.
    12-26-2018 12:50 AM
    I ordered a Pixel 3 XL on black Friday and I'm still waiting .... Heellloooo Google, where is my phone!!!!!
    12-26-2018 01:15 AM
    Duplicate threads merged.
    12-26-2018 04:19 AM
    So I spend about an hour in store
    Were you dealing with Verizon? To my knowledge there are no Google direct stores.

Nevermind - I see it's Best Buy. Have you tried a Verizon corporate store? They may not be able to get you the BF deal, then again they might if they see your order was in and then got cancelled. I can help you with a discount code for $100 off a Pixel 3 if you order direct from Google (my 3 XL code has been used, sorry)
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-26-2018 04:56 AM
    Were you dealing with Verizon? To my knowledge there are no Google direct stores.

Nevermind - I see it's Best Buy. Have you tried a Verizon corporate store? They may not be able to get you the BF deal, then again they might if they see your order was in and then got cancelled. I can help you with a discount code for $100 off a Pixel 3 if you order direct from Google (my 3 XL code has been used, sorry)
    Thanks for the info hallux. I'll give Verizon a call
    12-26-2018 10:14 AM