How can I connect a Plugable, (Usb B to Ethernet adapter) to my Samsung Note 5?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My phone is rooted (Note5), I heard that Samsung have disabled the Ethernet drivers on their phones, looking for a 3rd party drivers to connect my cellphone via Ethernet cable (wired connection) to the internet.

I am sensitive to Wifi radiation it makes me feel unwell, so trying to find a work around for wifi via a hard wired connection to the internet for my cell phone.

Thanks in advance,
Nir.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
looking for a 3rd party drivers
No one writes Android drivers.

I am sensitive to Wifi radiation it makes me feel unwell
Really? What species are you? Humans can't detect Wifi radiation, unless we're in direct skin-to-device contact, and then all we feel is thermal - an increase in temperature of about 0.01°C for the worst cellphone. (Which we can't detect either - it's smaller than the differences in temperatures in a climate-controlled room. Standing up puts your head at about 0.1°C higher temperature than sitting down. Heat rises - it's always warmer at the ceiling that it is near the floor.)

And you'd better turn Bluetooth off too - that's the same "radiation" as Wifi. And microwave ovens - now there's a source of power at the same frequencies as Wifi, but instead of 1 Watt, some of them put out 1,200 Watts. Don\t ever go to a show either - the wireless mics radiate all over the place at Wifi frequencies. Don't ride in a car with movement sensors. Don't go near wireless security cameras.

Or find out why you think you're "sensitive to Wifi radiation" and see someone who can cure you of the thoughts. No one can be sensitive to Wifi radiation. If walking past radio and cellphone towers and microwave ovens doesn't make you "feel unwell", it's all in your mind, it's not Wifi signals.

If it really is 2.4GHz signals, contact a national science center - they'd surely be interested in finding out how that can possibly happen.

(Then switch your router to 5GHz and you won't be bothered any more. [There's nothing about "wifi radiation" that makes it any different than sunlight, except for frequency.])

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL