Starting too seriously raise my anxiety.... I'm about too have a damn stroke or something. Every time I'm using my phone it glitches off to the lock screen and this happenes too many times in one day too count. I could be scrolling and it goes too lock screen reading it goes to lock screen typing goes too lock screen sometimes it'll let me put in my pattern and go back too what I was doing for another two minutes if that....and sometimes it'll let me put my pattern in and then it'll glitch right back too the locks reen so I gotta keep doing it. I am using a jitterbug phone on Verizon but my phone service isn't on......it happes
    With or without data and WiFi I've tried disableing apps and tried clearing cashes nothings helping its pissing me off.
    12-27-2018 09:16 AM
    I can’t think of any setting that would cause that to happen. It may be best to return the phone as unfit for purpose.
    12-27-2018 01:59 PM