I got a PM from a moderator that they moved my first post. I agree I'm new and I couldn't find specifically where the Galaxy Tab 2's were. I was never told where moved despite my reply asking where? Do we get notified of a reply?

That question I can't remember now if it is resolved or unresolved. Nevertheless I am having big time issues with moving and deleting icons on the home screen. The screen always has seemed weak on the edges. I've search and looked for answers but they are either not my device or it close I try the fixes and nothing works.

Does anyone have knowledge how to deal with this, not being able to delete or move icons. When I finally do get the small popup saying Remove, or Uninstall, once I move my finger it disappears. It's only about 2 or 3 weeks old from BestBuy.

Thanks in advance ever so much if you can help me possibly? jack "\
    12-28-2018 04:56 PM
    I can't find any likely recent threads in either the Tab 2 or S2 forums. Can you remember the title of your post?
    I recommend registering as a member: it makes everything so much easier. https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Yes, you can allow notifications of replies to your posts.
    These are the Tab 2 forums:
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/fo...play.php?f=605
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/fo...play.php?f=590
    You didn't mention which version you have.
    12-28-2018 05:15 PM
    I got a PM from a moderator that they moved my first post. I agree I'm new and I couldn't find specifically where the Galaxy Tab 2's were. I was never told where moved despite my reply asking where? Do we get notified of a reply?

That question I can't remember now if it is resolved or unresolved. Nevertheless I am having big time issues with moving and deleting icons on the home screen. The screen always has seemed weak on the edges. I've search and looked for answers but they are either not my device or it close I try the fixes and nothing works.

Does anyone have knowledge how to deal with this, not being able to delete or move icons. When I finally do get the small popup saying Remove, or Uninstall, once I move my finger it disappears. It's only about 2 or 3 weeks old from BestBuy.

Thanks in advance ever so much if you can help me possibly? jack "\
    Would you be able to possibly PM me on the account that you got the PM from? You posted from the anon account so it is hard to say what post was moved.
    12-28-2018 05:17 PM
    Closing this thread -- see above advice. I would have to know your username to even begin to guess what was moved.
    12-28-2018 05:44 PM