Samsung s6 turned off on me my battery wasn't dead it was charged I went to lock the screen and it never came back on but when I plugged it in to the charger the grey lightening bolt came on but with no percentage just stays on the grey lightening bolt until I unplug it resetting won't work either. Help it has my baby's picture on it
    12-30-2018 05:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The battery may have failed. Leave it plugged into a wall outlet undisturbed for at least 6 hours, then try to power on by pressing and holding Power for about 20 seconds. If nothing happens, then you'll have to bring it to a repair shop to get the battery replaced (and tell them NOT to factory reset the phone, so that you can preserve the photos and the rest of your data).

In the future, make sure precious photos and other important data are backed up or synced on a regular basis, because you never know when something bad will happen to your phone. Take advantage of Google Photos auto-backup: https://support.google.com/photos/an...DAndroid&hl=en. If you use the High Quality setting, you get unlimited backup storage.
    12-30-2018 09:28 PM