If I'm watching a youtube video, the video will just go into picture in picture without me even touching the device. It's really annoying sometimes so how do I fix it.
    12-30-2018 11:44 PM
    I'll have to assume that you mean the video becomes small and floats around on your device screen, as though you had exited YouTube while the video was playing to multitask. There's a lot of missing information like what device do you have? What OS are you running? Are you watching YouTube in the YouTube app or with some other app? Anyway, it sounds like something is attempting to close the app or take priority of your device. Do you have any new notifications or messages when this happens? You likely would have mentioned if another app was open or opening right after this happened? How do you get to YouTube, are you in another app and using links, or just opening the app and playing from your searches or play list? It doesn't happen while your browsing but only after you've selected a video and it's playing? Have you tried playing something after a reboot when it is the only app you've opened? Trying to eliminate an app closing the player.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-31-2018 12:38 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also, have you noticed any "phantom touches" when you're using the phone in general? Do you ever notice other apps suddenly closing or going back a step, as if you had tapped the Back button? If so, that could also trigger the video to go into PIP mode.
    12-31-2018 12:57 PM