I have an Android (Motorola) and I was on Instagram when I noticed exactly where my camera is there was a red light blinking I was scared and and as soon as I looked at it, it stopped blinking and I told my friend about it and she said somebody was watching me I'm not sure if they still am so I'm scared and I don't know what to do because lately my phone had been acting very weird and glitchy but it had gotten much better so what should I do and what is it??
    12-31-2018 10:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Were you looking at your camera with your naked eye, or were you looking at it through another camera's viewfinder? If it was through another camera, that's normal. It's either infrared or laser that's used by the camera for autofocus (I can't remember which one off the top of my head). A digital camera can pick up those wavelengths, while your eye can't.
    01-01-2019 02:45 AM
    It's possible that your friend is playing a joke on you. Any TV remote control pointed at a camera will show a red blinking light.
    01-01-2019 04:09 AM
    Go to whatsapp then go to any chat then go to canera and disable flash or off it.
    Whatsap work in background collecting data like taking selfies
    01-09-2019 04:33 AM