Hey,

So I currently have a samsung galaxy j3 2017 and a pair of wireless bluetooth headphones JBL T450BT. The headphones have a built in microphone. When someone calls me, they can't hear me if i'm not wearing my headphones. And if I make a recording it won't pick up any sound with or without my headphones connected. So in other words I can never make videos or audio recordings again cause it won't pick up any sounds.
    01-01-2019 09:36 AM
    Recording phone calls is illegal in some places so Samsung, instead of leaving it up to the user to make sure he's obeying local law, made it almost impossible to record phone calls. Try Call Recorder. You'll have to go through at least a few of its settings until you (may) find one that works with the J3.

As for friends not hearing you without the headphones, find the mic hole at the bottom and look into it using a very strong light. If there's lint and dust packed in there (if you stick the phone into a pocket mic side first, there usually is). use a thin wooden toothpick to clean the hole out. (Or it could just be a bad phone mic.)
    01-01-2019 03:41 PM