I typed my password multiple times the way how I remembered it. And every single combo i could think of did not work. So i tried to used the recovery of password. But it shows a server error type of problem. I tried this multiple times and it didn't worked. Tried to send my letter in my feedback but it didn't respond.

So please help
    01-01-2019 11:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but we can't help you remember your password. If there were an easy way to recover a password, it wouldn't be a very effective security measure. The developer would be the ones to know if there were some sort of backdoor (which should make you worried in itself in terms of security).
    01-01-2019 01:43 PM
    ...(which should make you worried in itself in terms of security).
    The fact this is from Cheetah Mobile alone would make me worried about security.

To the OP, if you're able to get back into it, I would remove all of your files from the secured storage (which may not even be very secure in the first place) and put them back in the original locations. Then uninstall that, and any other app from CM.

If you have a lock screen set up that requires a PIN or password, that should be enough to keep everything secure anyway.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-01-2019 02:44 PM
    The fact this is from Cheetah Mobile along would make me worried about security.
    Haha, I was also considering mentioning that!
    01-01-2019 02:51 PM