my phone died in my sleep, so when i woke up i plugged it back in and it showed the battery with a lightning bolt so i went back to sleep for another 3 hours or so. i tried turning my phone back on and nothing happened. i tried switching cords and it again showed the battery with a lightning bolt but nothing else, and i also tried taking out the battery and putting it back in but that didnt do anything either. i managed to get it into recovery mode (i had to first unplug my phone, hold down the 3 buttons for a bit, and then plug it back in.. :\ ) and cleared the cache and rebooted it and everything but it just went back to the battery when it was plugged in or to nothing when i tried unplugging it once i got into recovery mode. its a little late for me to take it somewhere to get it fixed, but in the meantime what could i do other than trying the factory reset?
    01-02-2019 01:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Let it charge undisturbed for at least 6 hours, then press and hold Power for about 20 seconds to see if it powers on.
    01-02-2019 02:20 PM