When it's unplugged it shows 0% battery. So I plug it in but it still doesn't turn on. Then a screen pops up that shows 2 batteries side by side. The left has a question mark and a red flashing line crossing it out then pointing to the battery on the right. The bottom says 'refer to user guide's it won't charge at all or turn on other than this screen. How do I turn it on?
    01-02-2019 08:03 PM
    My suggestion would be to plug in the phone and let it charge overnight. It kind of sounds like the battery is toast. It might be time to look into replacing it or the phone.
    01-02-2019 08:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

Have you tried a different charging cable and a different battery?
    01-02-2019 08:18 PM
    take the battery out and make sure it never got wet or anything. clean it up make sure all contacts on top are clean pop your battery back into bottom module and slide battery back into phone. charge with an original charger or usb 3.0 port on computer.wait for 15 minutes or so before trying to turn device on. if need be hold power and volume down til it resets phone.then release power button but continue holding volume down to see if it will boot into the recovery. if nothing there works. let us know again and I'd recommend getting a replacement battery
    01-02-2019 09:39 PM