I don't know how to get to my clipboard, can anyone tell me
    01-03-2019 09:24 AM
    Which device would this be?

Here's a general help on the concept - https://forums.androidcentral.com/am...clipboard.html

Some manufacturers include a clipboard manager app to allow more than one item to be accessed. Without knowing the device we can't provide more directed guidance.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    01-03-2019 09:29 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! See this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...clipboard.html

EDIT: Duplicate threads were merged, and hallux beat me to the punch!
    01-03-2019 09:52 AM
    ^ Yes, I merged them and then noticed that you had replied 53s earlier, obviously while I was doing the merging....another example of the confusion caused by multiple posting, which is one of the reasons of course that it’s deprecated. What the reasons are that posters do it anyway, I don’t know.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-03-2019 12:33 PM
    I still think that some of this is due to forum software glitching, but can't be sure.
    belodion likes this.
    01-03-2019 01:52 PM
    I still think that some of this is due to forum software glitching, but can't be sure.
    That seems plausible in the case of identical posts separated by a couple of minutes, such as indeed was the case here, but on the other hand some deliberate multiple postings are obvious because of variations in text and title, so it’s difficult to be certain that they’re not all deliberate.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-03-2019 02:30 PM
    Yes, that's true. There needs to be a reminder to people posting anonymous questions that WE CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS WITHIN 5 MINUTES, so be patient.
    belodion likes this.
    01-03-2019 06:29 PM