It is inherently clear that inferior Samsung makes the worst phones in the world. Their phones appear to break instantly the moment you touch them, and they are made of 2nd century technology such as water and grass. I do not know why their phones are available worldwide, as they appear to be extremely inferior and breakable.

Rather, I prefer Sony phones, as they are the most superior phones in the world, using 31st century technology using OLEDs that they produce on their own. [removed]
    01-03-2019 04:45 PM
    It is inherently clear that inferior Samsung makes the worst phones in the world. Their phones appear to break instantly the moment you touch them, and they are made of 2nd century technology such as water and grass. I do not know why their phones are available worldwide, as they appear to be extremely inferior and breakable.

Rather, I prefer Sony phones, as they are the most superior phones in the world, using 31st century technology using OLEDs that they produce on their own.
    Cool.. well this isn't a question so if you want to make a thread and discuss your opinion you are welcome to do so but the anon account is really more for questions. I suggest keeping it above board though since I had to edit out your thoughts on countries.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    01-03-2019 05:21 PM