I can't take anymore pictures on my LG Aristo because my internal storage is full. It let me delete a few pics and it always says "moved to trash" and doesn't free up any space.

I have a lot of pictures on here. So I tried to delete some 600+ and make room. Unfortunately now when I try to delete my pics it says "internal storage full, cannot move to trash. Do you want to permanently delete these?" I say yes and it says "internal storage full cannot delete" then refreshes my gallery so I'm back to the top with nothing selected. I'm pretty sure my phone doesn't even have a trash folder..

Where do they go when I delete them?
    amar fyad likes this.
    01-03-2019 07:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you have Google Photos, take advantage of the auto-backup feature, and then us the Free Up Space feature: https://support.google.com/photos/an...DAndroid&hl=en.

Otherwise, connect the phone to your PC via USB and use Windows Explorer to copy the photos from the /DCIM/Camera directory to your PC's hard drive. Then delete the photos files from the phone using Windows Explorer.
    01-04-2019 01:50 PM
    What app are you using to "delete" the pictures?

Since the photos are being "moved to the trash", they are not really deleted. Thus you need to "empty the trash", presumably using the app that moved them to the trash.
    01-04-2019 04:30 PM