How do I stop full screen pop up ads on my LG Fortune 2 ive deleted every app and it still happens. When the add pops up there is a small bar on the bottom of the add that say click to discontinue these adds.. (Something like that) any way the website it takes me to (ogury) I can not find a way to block this site. I've gone to settings an selected block pop ups and it still doesn't block. Please help. I literally just bought this phone due to my other one just decided to die out of the blue.
    01-04-2019 12:58 AM
    Typically this type of thing is due to an app so your first instinct was correct get rid of the apps. Uninstalling all of your apps is way drastic but it should have gotten the bad guy. Have you disabled any of the bloatware that came preinstalled on the phone? i.e. games, vpn's, news apps?

After giving disabling a try I'd probably go to Settings>Applications & Notifications and poke around in your permissions.
    01-04-2019 04:29 AM