So, my girlfriend finds a recent message from a website in my gmail that I might have had an account with long ago. She opened it and it had an old profile but no picture or corrospondance of usage. It also said that I had opened an account 1 week prior when I know I did not. Not only that, but the same website address shows up in my clipboard with a / dashboard texted after it. Can someone please help me to understand how this can be possible?
    01-04-2019 07:43 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Contact that website's support and ask if this activity was true, or if it might have been a glitch. If they did register something, maybe someone was using your contact info. The address could easily show up in the clipboard if it was highlighted and then Copied. Maybe your GF did it while looking at your phone.

This is neither here nor there, but we generally discourage anyone from invading another person's privacy by looking through their phone without permission, even if it's a significant other. I know you probably can't tell your girlfriend that, but it's worth mentioning for anyone else reading this who gets the idea to start snooping through another person's phone.
    01-04-2019 10:35 AM