Hey,

Finally had enough of all my issues with a Galay S8+ and downloading my entire library (with subscription tracks) from Google Music to an SD card for offline listening so bought an Iphone instead.

Would ideally have liked to stay with the Samsung but my music is a major factor for me whilst travelling with poor/ no signal. Been trying to sort all the issues out for a year and finally gave up.....

My own library consisted of circa 30Gb of music which I uploaded to Google music cloud quite a while ago and then recently downloaded back down to my laptop to move across to Itunes. The move across was simple enough and the subscription tracks I had with Google I have now downloaded through an Itunes subscription. What had taken me a year with still no completion on Android has taken me a weekend to complete with Apple...

My rant is over and my question is this...

Because I have now downloaded my entire library from Google Play Music onto my laptop and moved this across to Itunes will this 30Gb of my own music disappear when I cancel my Google Play Music subscription?

Many thanks.
    01-04-2019 01:45 PM
    Subscription tracks should not have transferred over to iTunes. Purchased tracks - yes, as there is no DRM on them.
    01-04-2019 02:00 PM