My father has been in and out of the ER and Hospital a lot in the last 3 weeks. So, I have been in contact with multiple services to help him, and in conversation with physicians, nurses etc. I DO NOT need any application tracking my time on my cell phone. BTW, yesterday I received a messge that I spent 25 hrs plus xxxminutes on my phone in 1 day. There are 24 hours in a day!
    01-04-2019 02:27 PM
    Well, to start with CM isn't the most up-and-up company. However, with Apple and google making pushes for "digital wellbeing" (or something to that effect) it is possible CM Launcher has added a similar capability without you knowing. Check the settings for the launcher and see if you can find it. I don't have that launcher, and don't ever plan to intentionally install any app made or supported by that company.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    01-04-2019 02:38 PM
    CM Launcher is made by Cheetah Mobile. Make note of that name and remember it. And never install any of their apps!

It's been found that their business model is stealing data from cellphones and selling it - oh, and they create free apps as a way of doing that (that's sort of a side business for them). CM Launcher, Clean Master - any of them. Uninstall any that you have.

See this thread. This has evidently been going on for years.
    kct1975 and hallux like this.
    01-04-2019 02:48 PM
    Everything that Rukbat said is Absolutely TRUE!

Please see this article below and please remove all Cheetah Mobile apps.

https://www.androidheadlines.com/201...mber-2018.html
    hallux likes this.
    01-04-2019 04:03 PM