There are strange noises during some phone calls, some text message are not coming through from sender (shows code 65536), other text messages from same sender arrive twice but only sent once.
    01-05-2019 01:34 PM
    Have you in the first instance spoken to your carrier about it? Nothing about what you mention suggests hacking to me...although I’m not an expert.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-05-2019 03:46 PM
    Noises can happen, that's not hacking.

An error code of 65536 is a badly-written app. 0 in 16 bits with a carry is 65536 in 32 bits. That's a common error in apps that are "made", not "developed". (The difference is the amount of computer science the "developer" has learned.)

Some text messages arriving twice (or multiple times), or not arriving at all, is another common problem.

Normally if there's some legitimate reason to think your phone has been hacked, there are things you can do to find out, but none of these things are indications of hacking, just reminders that the wor;d isn't a perfect place.

As belodion recommended, speak to your carrier about the noises and the missing and doubled texts. (And try a different text app - I wouldn't feel comfortable using the one that's reporting a non-error (0 is the "error code" for "no error") as an error. Android Messages is the current "most up to date" texting app. (And will continue to be for a while, unless you're using a fairly new Samsung phone - their texting app is Android Messages rebranded.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-05-2019 03:58 PM
    Noises can happen, that's not hacking.

An error code of 65536 is a badly-written app. 0 in 16 bits with a carry is 65536 in 32 bits. That's a common error in apps that are "made", not "developed". (The difference is the amount of computer science the "developer" has learned.)

Some text messages arriving twice (or multiple times), or not arriving at all, is another common problem.

Normally if there's some legitimate reason to think your phone has been hacked, there are things you can do to find out, but none of these things are indications of hacking, just reminders that the wor;d isn't a perfect place.

As belodion recommended, speak to your carrier about the noises and the missing and doubled texts. (And try a different text app - I wouldn't feel comfortable using the one that's reporting a non-error (0 is the "error code" for "no error") as an error. Android Messages is the current "most up to date" texting app. (And will continue to be for a while, unless you're using a fairly new Samsung phone - their texting app is Android Messages rebranded.)
    Ok so how do you find out? You never answered
    06-12-2019 02:05 PM