So I tried to transfer my photo's onto a thumb drive from my phone to move to my computer. The thumb drive is showing enough space used for all my photo's to be there but most of my photo's are not showing up on my computer. So I plug the thumb drive back into my phone via mini USB charging port. And there are the photo's but they are blank and when I try to open it says "Can't Open File". I even moved them all to my download folder on my phone as this was one of the few options I was allowed. Still blank with plenty of MB's for the photo to exist there. How do I fix this and get my photo's back? Thanks in advance.
    01-05-2019 06:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you use the Move command, or the Copy command? If you used Move, and if there was a problem with the file operation, then you may have lost all of the photos, since Move automatically deletes the original files, regardless of whether the operation successfully completed. Always use Copy, and then delete the original files yourself once you've confirmed that the file operation was successful.

How did you try to transfer the files in the first place?
    01-06-2019 01:00 AM