After using my phone all day perfectly i got home sat down and got a notification but instead of my phone turning on to show me whats on the screen it was just grey so i just turned off my phone by holding my power button and when i try to turn it back on nothing shows up, the vibration and everything works but the phone just wont show me anything. I left it on charge for 15 mins and when i turned it on my screen was working fine for about 2 seconds then it a black line appeared and half of the screen started turning purple and it getting darker then just turned off completely.

I haven't dropped my phone or anything so I have no clue what to do. I checked another website and it said if the little LED on the corner of the screen is black it could be a Display Problem but the little LED works perfectly fine lights up like usual

About 10 minutes went by since I've posted this and I managed to turn on my phone but instead of the line being where it was it was in a completely different place and my phone just started getting darker and now I'm back at the grey screen I seen earlier.
    01-05-2019 08:51 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like the screen is failing. Things can fail without any history of physical trauma. Bring it to a repair shop, or contact Huawei if the phone is still under warranty.
    01-06-2019 12:53 AM
    When I woke up about 2 Hours ago my phone stared working perfectly it just needed charged and then everything was as normal. When my phone turned off it was very close to the percentage it died at now again which is between 20% and 25%.
    01-06-2019 10:20 AM
    It may be a bad battery, but there may also be other problems. Back up your personal data while you still can.
    01-06-2019 11:38 AM
    1. You should never allow the battery to drop below 40%. If you can't charge it at that point, turn it off. You're killing the battery by dropping it down to 20%.

2. Charging for 15 minutes is barely charging - it takes a while after you plug the charger in before the battery actually starts getting charged - especially f you let it drop down that low.
    01-06-2019 12:09 PM