I am not playing any games when this happens and I've only played solitaire on this phone. I do not want to install any games, but this keeps popping up and saying "slots era".
    01-07-2019 05:37 PM
    Does it persist in Safe Mode?
    01-07-2019 06:19 PM
    This is happening to me, too! It just started 2 days ago. I have NO games on this phone (except what came factory-installed); and the only apps I have are ones I know and trust. I uninstalled the only two questionable ones earlier today, and it's still happening.

The ad pops up at random when I tap something (an app, a notification, something in settings). It startles me every time. Extremely frustrating.

I'm about ready to try a factory reset; but I'm not honestly sure how much that's going to help.
    01-10-2019 07:38 PM
    This is happening to me, too! It just started 2 days ago. I have NO games on this phone (except what came factory-installed); and the only apps I have are ones I know and trust. I uninstalled the only two questionable ones earlier today, and it's still happening.

The ad pops up at random when I tap something (an app, a notification, something in settings). It startles me every time. Extremely frustrating.

I'm about ready to try a factory reset; but I'm not honestly sure how much that's going to help.
    So it does persist in Safe Mode? We need to know that before we can move on.
    01-11-2019 06:56 AM
    I have it in safe mode now. It will probably take a day or so to verify whether the issue is still happening.
    01-11-2019 07:31 PM
    Okay.
    01-12-2019 05:32 AM