Hello!

This morning I used my home WiFi network as usual and all was ok. But after I came to the work I noticed that I did not have any internet access via WiFi (my phone connected to the company's network, but there is an inscription "Connected, no internet"). I tried to use Mobile Data and there was the same problem - no internet connection. However, I can make calls and I can answer the calls. Moreover, I can see the signal (4G or 3G) on the top panel on the screen.
    I tried to reset all network setting (but not Hard reset), but it did not make any influence. Also, I tried to reboot my device using Save mode. No results...

Thank you,
    Pavlo.
    01-08-2019 08:36 AM
    Assuming that you turned the phone off, waited a few seconds, then turned it on again, and it still didn't work:

Either there's a massive hardware failure in the phone or ...

Speak to your network administrator about the WiFi not getting an internet connection.

Bring the phone to your carrier about mobile data not getting an internet connection.

If you need any further help, register an account here and post back in this thread.
    01-08-2019 01:54 PM