I bought my Tab A 8 in December and Google Play was in the App folder or page. After an Oreo update Google play disappeared from the folder. Play music and movies are still there. Go to the Web pull up google play and hit install, i get a message that its already installed. Ive installed a few other apps from Google Play from Chrome and there not in app folder. I get a message that there installed and to open from google play app. But have no Google Play. I did not uninstall Play so where is it.
    01-08-2019 09:21 AM
    1. If the Install button in Play has changed to Installed, that just means that, at some time in the past, you installed that app. It has nothing to do with whether it's still installed, and hitting it will still install the app. (Except in this case the install will probably fail because it is already installed. Only the letters change, the function of the button doesn't.)

2. Go to your app drawer. Find Play. Long press it and drag it and you'll see your home page. Drag it to where you like (the page or the App folder.
    01-08-2019 12:29 PM