I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, and so for every samsung earbuds I've bought always end up not working on one side. I've had one that only lasted a week before not working. The current pair I have right now was working perfectly fine 2 days ago, but when I decide to listen to music again later, the right earbud played no audio. Despite not playing audio, the button on the right (which controls volume and pausing) still works... I've tried changing the audio settings, adjusting the jack, and even cleaned out the porthole. I'm not sure if there's anything else I can do or if I should just get new earbuds.
    01-10-2019 09:11 AM
    Have you tried different earbuds (non-samsung) or ones without in-line controls? If those don't work, the issue might be with your headphone port being damaged or disconnected. Do you have the same issue with BT headphones? If so, then the phone's audio balance might be set to MONO or slider all the way to the left side. Do the same headphones work OK with other phones?
    01-10-2019 11:14 AM