•Moto g5+
    •Android 8.1 Oreo

Recently my phone has not been saving screenshots or pictures due to low storage. I only had used 64GB out of the 96GB I had on the phone. I knew someone didn't add up. I looked into the situation online and saw that renaming a file name from "pictures" to "pictures 2" might work. I opened Moto File Manager, but it closed the app and said that it could not read the SD card. Earlier while fooling around with the storage settings to see why my phone wouldn't save the photos, i hit a button. It was a horizontal line with an upwards facing triangle over it and to the left it said something along the lines of "SD card".(settings> storage> SanDisk SD Card> Explore> upper left hand corner 3 horizontal lines menu)
    Did that somehow do something to the SD card? Now ,whenever I open an app that is on the card, it says "... has stopped" and won't open up. How can I fix this?
    01-10-2019 10:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you format the card as Internal Storage or Portable Storage? The button you tapped sounds like an Unmount or Eject button. If the SD card is no longer listed in the Settings>Storage menu, look for a Mount SD option. Or physically remove the card and then reinsert it.
    01-14-2019 03:03 PM