When I shop online for example at a major retailer my search results come back for a store 50 miles away and not the closest one. This happens at different stores, so I am wondering if this is an android issue. Is there an android setting to correct this?
    01-11-2019 06:07 AM
    My first suggestion would be to make sure that your GPS is turned on. Since I am not sure what smartphone you are using, I am unable to give you exact instructions, but generally you need to go to the Settings and then GPS to ensure that your GPS is turned on.

Also, whether or not you are using WiFi, I would recommend that you also have the WiFi turned on, since most smartphones also use the WiFi antenna to triangulate your location.

If neither of the above suggestions fix your problem, then I would suggest you find the "Your Location" search box on the retailer website, and manually enter your zip code.

Hope my suggestions help
    01-11-2019 06:57 AM
    I use a Samsung tablet and if I go to different stores I usually have the same issue so can it really be each store is off?
    01-12-2019 12:10 PM