When it comes to a text and a website comes with it. It tells me connect my url in my settings
    01-12-2019 02:23 PM
    Welcome to the forums. What phone do you have and which Android version is it running? Usually you can find the option to enable this feature in your messaging app settings, the right steps will vary depending on your device.
    01-12-2019 02:25 PM
    By the sentence "that's my question", are you referring to this (locked) thread? https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-my-phone.html

We never got responses from folks asking for help with this to really get to the bottom of what's going on so we could provide solid advice on what to do. I would be very interested to see a screenshot of this message (as was asked for in that thread but never received), as well as more info about what phone, version of Android and text app this is happening with.

Please note that screenshots not in English are not much help to me. While I realize this is an International website, the primary language here is English and I am from the US.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    01-12-2019 03:30 PM