I dropped my Moto g6 play and it of course cracked. After about an hour of using it it started to flicker, resetting didnt help. I did replace the lcd display assembly on my own and made sure all connections were secure,but it is still flickering.
    01-12-2019 08:55 PM
    I just today did a screen replacement on an HTC and talk about full tare down. Anyway you didn't notice anything odd like a cracked board, unexpectedly loose components, ribbon cable not fully seated? Did you check for any of these things? I've had some tare downs that required minimal disassembly where something like this might have been missed. When you say it flickers does it flicker like power is fluctuating even when sitting still or can you kind of create the issue by shaking, flexing or moving the phone? If you can make it flicker by any of the afore mentioned methods I would reopen the phone and look for something not fully plugged in, cracked or broken. I might do it anyway just because anything else is probably going to spell doom for your phone.
    01-12-2019 09:49 PM