I did all action as per any guidance on Internet but not worked
    01-13-2019 12:37 AM
    So do you feel that it is physically not working, like it's broken or burnt out? I see you mentioned "flashlight" and camera in the same sentence but have you tested it besides just trying to take a photo, like turning on the flashlight alone? You can do this several ways, using Google Now say "Ok Google... Turn on flashlight." Using the native flashlight app in the app drawer, or getting a flashlight app from the Play Store if you don't have or can't find one in your app drawer. If it works as a flashlight but not as a flash, try getting another camera app at the Play Store and seeing if it will flash. Report your findings.

Has the phone taken any damage? It's very rare but possible that the LED has become unplugged due to a fall or sharp blow. The connection should be easy to check by removing the back of the phone. Are you willing to open the phone? If everything up to now has been negative it's time to take it in to a repair shop, either you carrier, if you have insurance, or a vendor, if not. Flash sensors are usually inexpensive and are almost always simple plug and play connections. A quick Google search will give you an idea of how expensive for your model and a quick YouTube search will show you how simple or complicated it would be to DIY.
    01-13-2019 01:21 AM